Friday, October 18, 2013

True Colors

We have to take four teachers and four of our friends and put each of them under one of the four personalities; Blue, Orange, Gold, and Green. I'm going to do teachers first. I think Mrs. Howard is an Orange. I say this because she does everything she is absolutely crazy. She is always going from one subject to the next and is really outgoing. She really tries to have fun. Mrs. Dundas is a Green. I say this because he is always trying to be overly logical and realistic. He never lets us just joke around or anything. Mrs. Collier is a Gold. Everything has to be right on time and perfect. She gets really irritated when things are late or if there's even the slightest mistake on something. Mrs. Pittenger is a Blue. She's really sweet and definitely cares about what peoples' feelings are. She doesn't like it when someone is sad or mad. Now I'm going to do my friends. Lydia would be a Gold. She hates getting in trouble, being late, or getting things wrong. She always does assignments and gets them done as fast as possible, but also tries to make it accurate. I will put Clayton as an Orange. He's always doing everything he can to have fun. No matter where we are or what we have he will find a way to have fun. I will put Logan as a Green. He doesn't care about barely anyone's feelings and thinks everything that's said or done has to be realistic. Tatum is a Blue. Tatum hates hurting peoples' feelings and definitely cares about what other people think about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment