Thursday, October 10, 2013

Learning Style.

Yesterday, we took a survey to see what our individual learning style is. My learning style is tactile. This means that I learn faster and better if everything is hands-on. In response to Mr. Boyar's question, "What does your style mean to you", I'd say it means to me that I have an attention problem. I'd say most people that have a tactile learning style probably get distracted easily. I know I do. It impacts my learning a lot because rarely any teachers use that learning method. To make things easier in high school by using my learning style, I could use the notes and information I get in class and somehow make it into a project or scenario to act out. That would help me remember and understand things much better and easier. It might take more time to do everything, but that would mean I actually understand information. I think tactile learning should be something more teachers use. I do not think it is used as much as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment